Friday, July 10, 2009

-iPhone 3g S.!

-Heard to be new and improved, and Way faster, than before.!
.well, with all these new products people are starting to think if
.products are all cracked up to what they are suppose to be but this
.reveiw is kinda well, over due but im just now starting to blog and decided
.to just put my opinion out there from the looks of the specs
.it really has a lot to offer, i mean im not an expert but if your a big person
.in technology you would upgrade from the regulari phone 3g to
.this one the 3g S but if you are not big on the upgrades, you would
.keep just the 3g but if your wondering here are the upgrades and specs...
-Fastest iPhone Ever
-Video Recording:;edit and share
-sending and reseiving mms
-also including cut copy & paste
.which is all pretty much new to me i've head
.well, more to come peace and Love.!

4 comments:

  1. Sick Blog!! hit me up and follow me at nikkiwheat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dope!!! follow my blog.. its raw two

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude I want one sooooooo bad!!
    follow me and follow you!
    snoopsscoop.blogspot.com
    (def. gunna follow)

    ReplyDelete